We have safely returned home yesterday. Thank you so much for your great assistance. Feedback as follows.
1) Communication with ICT sales person – Ms Hanna has been a delight to work with. She promptly replied emails/chat messages and a great assistance to all my queries. I will highly recommend her to anyone who would like to plan a trip with ICT.
2) Tour Guide – Ms Anna in Harbin is a bubbly guide who keeps us entertained. She is conscientious in her work and ensures our safety and comfort everytime. We had a wonderful time and were very fortunate to have her as our guide. We treasure our memories with her.
3) Tour Guide – Mr Valon in Beijing is a very experienced and knowledgeable guide. His stories of ancient China opens a whole new world to us. Thank you for giving us a competent guide who goes the extra mile to ensure our satisfaction and comfort.
4) Hotel – We stayed at Chengde Harbin Plaza Traders Hotel. It is a moderate standard hotel. It is clean. Location is not near shopping or tourist spots but its fine for us as we were with tour the whole day.
5) Drivers – for both Harbin and Beijing are very good. We are very blessed with getting good drivers who drives carefully and constantly reminds us to be careful getting on and off the vehicle.
6) Meals – We did not include meals in our package but are assured that we will be brought to muslim restaurants to buy our own. All the restaurants are clean and good and not too expensive. We enjoyed trying out different cuisines.
I will gather more feedbacks from my group and certainly communicate again on any suggestions to improve your services.
Thank you once again for arranging a memorable and delightful trip for us. We will certainly contact you again for our next trip to China.