Introducing Volga Manor
Harbin Volga Manor is a tourist resort themed on Russian culture. Covering an area of 600,000 square meters, Harbin Volga Manor shows the visitors marvelous views of its huge of gardening and marsh lands. It is an ideal place for recreational activities, wedding ceremonies and outdoor events.
Volga Manor Fast Facts
• Chinese Name: Fuerjia Zhuangyuan 伏尔加庄园
• Best Time to Visit: All year around
• Recommended Visiting Hours: About 2 to 3 hours
• Things to Do: Photography, Architecture, Leisure
• Opening Hours: All day; 09:00-17:00 for attractions inside
• Entrance Fee: ¥150 from May 16 to Oct 10
• Address: Minqiang Village, Chenggaozi Town, Xiangfang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province
What to expect at Volga Manor
In Volga Manor, there is full of exotic atmosphere. These charmful buildings are established in the way of Russian buildings. Pavlov Castle here is the most attractive building and the most desiring wedding place for new couples among the architecture in Harbin Volga Manor. This castle in Russia’s history is a silent ancient castle used for hospital, police station and prison etc. St. Nicholas Church, also known as Lama Temple, is the symbol of Snowflake Tower which represents Harbin’s ice and snow culture. The original building’s architect was invited to give suggestions on the building. Another scenic spot is a characteristic restaurant Mermaid’s Restaurant, which is built according to a fishing restaurant which is located in the west of Petersburg, Russia and visited by celebrities of all fields. The rivers, bridges, country views, together with the magnificent classical Russian-style architecture, will take you into a fairy-tale world.
How to get to Volga Manor
• Take bus No. 340 or 377 to Chenggaozhi Town. Then take bus 377 Guojiadian Line to Volga Manor.
Additional travel advice on Volga Manor
• Visitors can rent bicycle or take a boat cruise at Volga Pier.
• Commercial shooting without permission is not allowed in the manor.