Introducing Dameisha and Xiaomeisha Scenic Area
Dameisha and Xiaomeisha Scenic Area are located at the magical scenery of the South China Sea, the beautiful Dapeng Bay. Dameisha Scenic Area is one of the ten practical things in 1999 the Shenzhen Municipal Government for the privately-run. Xiaomeisha Scenic Area is a well-known comprehensive tourist attraction. Dubbed “Hawaii of the East,” the beaches of Dameisha and Xiaomeisha are popular recreational areas during holidays.
Dameisha and Xiaomeisha Scenic Area Fast Facts
• Chinese Name: Da Xiao Mei Sha 大小梅沙
• Best Time to Visit: June to October
• Recommended Visiting Hours: About 3 to 5 hours
• Things to Do: Photography, Swimming, Leisure
• Opening Hours: All day
• Entrance Fee: Free for Dameisha; CNY 30 for Xiameisha on common days (CNY 50 for holidays and summer time)
• Address: Dapeng Bay, Yantian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
What to expect at Dameisha and Xiaomeisha Scenic Area
Dameisha Scenic Area is located at the Dapeng Bay, to its east is Shenzhen Special Economic Zone. There are unique mountains and sea landscape at Dameisha Scenic Area. Three sides of it are surrounded by mountains and one side faces sea, at the middle area is a flat and vast beach. The planning and design of Dameisha Scenic Area gives largely consideration to the advantage of natural landscape, such as the combination of mountains and sea. The sightseeing galleries covered with lush plants are connecting to the different-size plazas which are filled with palms and flowers.
As the Oriental Hawii, a well-known costal tourist area, Xiaomeisha Scenic Area is like a sparkling pearl, lies on the extensive coastline. Xiaomeisha Scenic Area is surrounded by mountains on three sides, the other side faces a vast blue sea, as a new-moon-like beach inserted in the rippling blue. Tranquil and elegant, fresh and intriguing, Xiaomeisha Scenic Area is quite an ideal seaside tourist resort created by nature god.
How to get to Dameisha and Xiaomeisha Scenic Area
• Dameisha Beach can be reached by bus 308, 387, M465 and B961.
• Xiaomeisha Beach can be reached by bus 307, 387 and M438.
• Rent a car/bus from GGC to enjoy a hassle free private transfer from hotels in Shenzhen to Dameisha and Xiaomeisha Scenic Area.
Additional travel advice on Dameisha and Xiaomeisha Scenic Area
• Prepare some food, drinkable water and swimsuit as they are usually expensive at scenic area.
• It is not suggested to visit the scenic area on weekends or public holidays as there may be plenty of visitors.
• Please remember to take away rubbish when leaving and keep the beach clean.
• Please notice the flags at Dameisha beach. Red flags signals that the swimming pool is closed and tourists are forbidden to swim in the sea at this time; Yellow flags signals that the swimming pool is half closed and tourists who do not swim well should not go into the sea.
• The barbecue area in Dameisha is only open in summer.
• All the facilities such as left luggage locker, shower facilities are surcharged at Xiaomeisha scenic area.